May 11, 2013

PURiTY

BATTLE, THE BATTLE!

It was nightime. Maybe best to sneak against the Profligates. Maybe worst because they won't see who got them. But they will know me. Me. Me. Pain. Yes.

I slice through profligates with the help of another Legionaries. They don't stand a chance. Easy kills. Easy kills, every single one of them.

Got to the checkpoint. Legionarie tells me that beyond the checkpoint we are having problems. Profligate snipers. Cowards, cowards COWARDS. And these Legionaries are weak. I rush to the sniper towers, pick them off. One. By. One.

HOOVER DAM. VISITOR CENTRE. PROFLIGATES IN POWER ARMOR. SLAUGHTER. SLAUGHTER. SLAUGHTER. SLAUGHTER. POWER PLANT. GETTING CLOSER. SO CLOSE TO OUR PURPOSE. I CAN FEEL THE END OF THE PROFLIGATES COMING.



Slash and smash them all with my brothers, my companions, my soon-to-be followers. When the profligates are all dead, I'll have the Legion for me. And me only. No Legate Lanius.

Closer, closer, so close. Power Plant 2. Only Rangers guard the place. None of those coward, weak profligates. These... Yes. YES. CHALLENGE. But still, no challenge for Mighty Liam. Liam the Purifier. Haha. HAHAHAHAHA.

Liam the Purifier had to make his way through one more Power Plant full of profligates. Liam the Purifier rejoyced in their blood, thei feeling of the scum leaving the world.



BUT LIAM THE PURIFIER HAD TO BYPASS YET ANOTHER POWER PLANT. THOSE PROFLIGATES, COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS COAEGNOG.

PROLIGATES TORE UP MY ARMOR. HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR. NOTHING. SO I WEAR NOTHING. PROFLIGATES AND THE LEGION WILL TELL TALES ABOUT LIAM THE PURIFIER, WHO SLAUGHTERED PROFLIGATES BARE NAKED.

HahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA. I met the profligate leader, General Oliver. He was shocked at first. Then told me to go to my commander and ask to surrender. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. COWARD. COWARD. COWARD. LIAM THE PURIFIER HAS NO COMMANDER. AND LIAM THE PURIFIER WILL NEVER SURRENDER. NEVER.

The fool fled and left his minions to kill me. HA. Weak profligates will NEVER get me.

Booby traps, armored profligates, explosions, nothing stops me. I am in need of blood. I am unstoppable. Wounded all over. Don't even feel it. Need blood. MORE BLOOD.

Got to the top floor. The leader is surrounded by a dozen armored proligates. Is. Was. Dead. Dead, dead, dead, DEAD. THE BATTLE IS WON. I KILLED THE PROFLIGATES. LEGION TRIUMPHS.



PURITY IS ONE STEP CLOSER.

LANIUS TELLS ME THE REST OF THE DAM IS TAKEN. THE PROFLIGATES WILL PULL OUT OFF THE MOJAVE. THE LND IS OURS. PURE. PURE. ALMOST PURE. I WILL PURIFY.

I.

WILL.

PURIFY.

A BATTLE TO THE DEATH WITH LANIUS FOR THE LEGION'S CONTROL. YES. YES. A GOOD FIGHT.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.

PURITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment